Image hosted by Photobucket.com



PROFILE
laypeng(:
25121991
stnicks<3
4L.ghc.forevaworxz.huahui
hwachong
08S7A.huangcheng
twn<3

We're made of mud,
moulded together to form one heart


TAGBOARD



LINKS

2charity05 loyalty huahui 08S7A audrey chris estee fion jasBANG jasmine kailin maine marianne monica ser siyi suwi weihao xiaowei xuezhen

credits ; image host
layout



Friday, November 14, 2008

/EDITED.


"Keep your face to the sunshine
and you cannot see the shadow.
It's what sunflowers do."
-Helen Keller.

For hope is one thing I've learnt to lose to avoid despair, but I must gain it back for you because I still believe in "You're my sunshine after the rain".

(:

Hang in there.




PS.
thanks all for reading but im switching to lj. 783 posts in all (omg this number looks familiar, is that my block number? :0). okay i MIGHT still update when i feel like it teehee. and like those beautiful memories i've had, the tagboard will stay i guess so do continue tagging! yepyep see you folks (:

PS PS.
MY BIRTHDAY'S COMING HAHAHAHA (H)


/ memories replayed;