Image hosted by Photobucket.com



PROFILE
laypeng(:
25121991
stnicks<3
4L.ghc.forevaworxz.huahui
hwachong
08S7A.huangcheng
twn<3

We're made of mud,
moulded together to form one heart


TAGBOARD



LINKS

2charity05 loyalty huahui 08S7A audrey chris estee fion jasBANG jasmine kailin maine marianne monica ser siyi suwi weihao xiaowei xuezhen

credits ; image host
layout



Saturday, November 1, 2008

scandal and i went for our scandalous date today at kallang leisure park and we camwhored (like duh, with her around) XD

ps. xiu was supposed to come also, but she chose her pet dogs over us hmph! ):









the photos are pretty self-explanatory, arent they? (: i love this girl X100 heehee. btw we saw two PDA couples on our way home it's like zomggggggg! ask me if you wanna hear about it haha.


Before I end the photo post, meet my Best Friend! :D



" I don't believe
In the smile that you leave
When you walk away
And say goodbye "


Will you stay if I tell you I've never given up hope and that I've always been waiting for that day to come? Will you take my hand and lead me to somewhere safe if I say I havent forgotten our promise? Will you touch my heart once again if you find out that it's still bleeding from our last goodbye? Please bring the next hello much closer, I'm afraid I wont be able to hold out for long.
And I want to let you know this: One year has indeed changed me quite a fair bit but one thing still remains the same, even up to now, twn<3

getting abit sick of blogger. maybe i'll switch to lj or blog privately, but back to op script for now sigh.


/ memories replayed;