Monday, September 29, 2008
Take meBack into the arms I loveNeed meLike you did beforeTouch me once againAnd remember whenThere was no one that you wanted moreDon't goYou know you'll break my heartShe won'tLove you like I willI'm the one who'll stayWhen she walks awayAnd you know I'll be standing here stillI'll be waiting for youHere inside my heartI'm the oneWho wants to love you moreYou will see I can give youEverything you needLet me be the one to love you moreSee meAs if you never knewHold meSo you can't let goJust believe in meI will make you seeAll the things that your heart needs to knowI'll be waiting for youHere inside my heartI'm the one who wants to love you moreYou will see I can give youEverything you needLet me be the one to love you moreAnd some wayAll the love that we hadCan be savedWhatever it takesWe'll find a wayBelieve in meI will make you seeAll the things that your heart needs to knowI'll be...Waiting for youHere inside my heartI'm the one who wants to love you moreCan't you see I can give youEverything you needLet me be the one to love you more, Ohsweet<3
im not gonna bother smsing/calling you anymore, since im just a nobody. i'll engrave the words 'you're not him' on my heart and i'll differentiate very clearly between the two of you. but i'll still be here if you need someone. zai jian.
off to um let my cells divide? 0.O
/ memories replayed;