Sunday, September 14, 2008
I think I'm getting better, at least I got through today :) Mooncake fest with 6A peeps as usual, was fun crapping with them and they sent me home haha nice friends I have. And they keep my mind off everything else (including org chem test tmr omg) :O
Everything's still so clear in my mind. You buying HL milk because you know I always drink that, us walking across the carpark, you forcing me to drink some of the milk, us sitting on some ulu steps looking at the sky, and there were some bengs nearby. On another day, we're sitting at this random place near your house, waiting for your auntie to get mooncakes for me, we quarrelled and I left, crying. Another day, we waited for wilson near the bus stop, and went to the reservoir with my pri school classmates, you're quite unhappy, and I was feeling bad too, after that you sent me home. Hand in hand.
I'll think of what we did each day one year before and these beautiful memories make my day :)
/ memories replayed;