Image hosted by Photobucket.com



PROFILE
laypeng(:
25121991
stnicks<3
4L.ghc.forevaworxz.huahui
hwachong
08S7A.huangcheng
twn<3

We're made of mud,
moulded together to form one heart


TAGBOARD



LINKS

2charity05 loyalty huahui 08S7A audrey chris estee fion jasBANG jasmine kailin maine marianne monica ser siyi suwi weihao xiaowei xuezhen

credits ; image host
layout



Thursday, September 11, 2008

Children playing with sparkles, an old couple drinking chinese tea with their heads raised to the moon. We were looking at the same moon high up in the sky too. I remember the sky was exactly how it is now, dark clouds covering the moon but the pale moonlight still shows. The only difference is, you're not by my side anymore. But fear not, I've got you in my heart :)

Today's the 11 day of the month once again. It's the seventh 11 I've been spending without you. I'll be lying if I say I'm perfectly alright, but at least I'm trying to spend every 11th smiling, and it's because of you <3


/ memories replayed;