Image hosted by Photobucket.com



PROFILE
laypeng(:
25121991
stnicks<3
4L.ghc.forevaworxz.huahui
hwachong
08S7A.huangcheng
twn<3

We're made of mud,
moulded together to form one heart


TAGBOARD



LINKS

2charity05 loyalty huahui 08S7A audrey chris estee fion jasBANG jasmine kailin maine marianne monica ser siyi suwi weihao xiaowei xuezhen

credits ; image host
layout



Tuesday, September 30, 2008

If she's number one, what am I?

I thought you'll understand, I thought so.

After witnessing so many cases of heartwrecks, can we really stop loving someone? No, at least I dont think so. Why cant you give me my happiness back for just one day? I dont want to wake up from my dreams crying again, I dont want to go through swollen eyes all over. I dont want to keep thinking that anything's gonna be better. I dont want you to stop caring.

Will you believe me if I say I went to our favourite cafe alone and sat there for a few hours, wishing you'll turn up miraculously? Will you believe me if I tell you I specially took a bus to your block and walked all the way home, along the path we always strolled? Will you believe me if I tell you you've always been on my mind for the past months? Will you?

Night breezes, long bus rides, everything everything i dont know how to list them all.

You once told me dreams do come true,
so do they?

I want/need/wish for my miracle, just for a day,
can you please grant me this wish?

):


/ memories replayed;